Monday, January 28, 2008

Sen. Edward Kennedy Backed Obama


Life - I have been kind of indifferent about the primaries becasue I usually find them boring and wasting of my time (and supporters money)

The only elections I usually sort of follow are the final round presidential election and even then I usually don't care much about who wins. The reason for my indifference is the system itself.

However this year's primaries are getting a bit interesting. Obama vs. Clinton war of words are really fun. They are exposing each other's past mistakes (and perhaps corruptions) like there is no tomorrow. Members of the same party exchanging sharp and sometimes insulting words...just way too fun to miss!

So I am going to keep track of boxing round . and see if Hillary's experienced husband (experianced in every way...if you know what I mean..LOL..) can help her win this boxing match or will Obama's black brotherhood kick the Clinton's ass?

Well, we just have to wait and see.

No comments: