Monday, January 28, 2008

New Blog - I will be blogging at Sefati.net from now on.

I am moving to host my own blog under sefati.net. I will be using wordpress blogging software which is a better and more flexible blogging software on this blog. Blogger, which is the blogging software this site uses was good and did the job, but now that I am blogging more, I need a more flexible and more powerful software so that is why I choose wordpress. Also I think the URL sefati.net is easier to remember and hosting it myself can help me better customize it.

I am keeping the old posts here for your reference. My new posts will be on my new blogging URL which is www.Sefati.net. It will be same format as this blog, which will be a mixture of everyday life posts, sports posts, and technology and SEO posts.

Also you can view my SEO posts on my SEO Blog.

See you there.

No comments: