Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Last Post of The Year 2007. Welcome 2008

This is going to my last post for the year 2007. Some exiting developments in soccer world happened this year, my favorite one was Sepahan of Iran making it to club world cup championship, Arsenal's strong appearance in EPL ending the year on top of the table, and of course David Beckham coming to US. The biggest disappointment was of course the Englishmen not making it to to Euro 2008 but life goes on.

I am looking forward the year 2008 because of Euro 2008. It is going to be a very competitive tournament. I think the favorites are Spain and Italy. Although Holland is a strong side too and and they are long over due for a major title. Of course Germany and France are among European powerhouses too and can create wonders. Croatia is going to be a good side too, considering them beating England in England.

As far as business concerned, thank God we have a good Christmas shopping season at the soccer store. It helped us pay a few big bills and to re-invest into our business and get ready for Euro 2008. I am looking forward a good online sale of soccer jerseys for Euro 2008. So don't forget to buy your jersey ;).

I will start putting posts again on the new year, with a slight change to this blog. The soccer posts will continue but you will also see occasional posts about daily life and technology. I figured I give a little life to this blog since after all it is my personal blog.

Anyway, have a happy and safe new year.

No comments: