Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Am Officially Over England Coaching News


I am at this point over England now that it is known that Fabio is their new coach. He is a great coach and I think his resume proves that. Of course England media is hot about this and will be talking about this for months and years to come but that is mainly because they have nothing better to do. After all they did not make it to Euro 2008 so they have nothing better to do or analyze so they are going to over reanalysis picking Fabio as England's next manager. But I am not going to follow the English media Hype no more. They have their coach, and my humble opinion is that he is a very capable and competent coach and if England can not get results with him, they maybe it is the English who lack not the coach.

With that note, I am going to leave England behind for a while (until something really big comes up). I am going to put more focus on teams that actually made it to Euro 2008. It is going to be a competitive one so stay tuned and enjoy the ride!

No comments: