Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Changes to this blog

You will start seeing changes in this blog. I am going away from business postings more to sports in particular Soccer. It only makes sense that way for me to talk more about Soccer. Because my wife and I own a Soccer Store and soccer is also my passion.

I will be covering soccer leagues such as English Premier League or EPL, the Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Germany Bundesliga, French Liga 1, Mexican FMF Liga, Iranian Premier League or IP (yes I am an Iranian American if you can't tell by my name already) and our very own domestic professinal league, the Major League Soccer or MLS.

Also will be covering international competitions and tournaments so stay tuned.

Also if you are interested in Search Engine Optimization, I will be writing posts on my SEO blog, BKOSEO.com

No comments: